Montgomery Asia is looking forward to welcome you to SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA, MPA and Food2Go 2022 happening on 22nd to 24th June 2022. The event is set to take place physically at Suntec City Convention Centre. We wish to share with you some updates on Singapore’s business travel rules and answer some key questions you may have about attending the tradeshow.
Montgomery Asia wishes to reassure all its visitors, exhibitors and supporting associations that every effort will be made to deliver a world class business to business experience within a safe, secure environment which adheres to all of Singapore’s Safe Management Measures (SMMs).
On 24th – 25th March 2021, Montgomery Asia organised Geo Connect Asia, with the full support of the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) and Singapore Land Authority (SLA). This was the first large-scale hybrid MICE event to take place physically this year with over 1,200 attendees from across 55 countries including both local and foreign attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and supporting associations.
With rigorous protocols and innovative solutions for the end-to-end visitor journey, Geo Connect Asia implemented new technologies, such as Bluetooth tracking dongle and facial recognition tools, that were piloted to prepare for major events like World Economic Forum this coming August.
Drawing from the lessons and experience from Geo Connect Asia, the Montgomery Asia Team will ensure a tradeshow with robust safe management measures in place to provide a safe environment for all our attendees. We continue to work closely with the Singapore Tourism Board to obtain the latest updates and refine our processes to instill the greatest confidence possible in all our attendees.
We look forward to welcoming you to Singapore in June 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Q: Can visitors, exhibitors and buyers travel to Singapore to attend SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA, MPA and Food2Go 2022?
A: SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA, MPA and Food2Go 2022 is set to be among the various business events with an international audience to help pave the way for the resumption of larger-scale tradeshows and leisure travel in Singapore.
Fully vaccinated travellers to allow to travel to Singapore to attend the event.
All overseas travellers, please check the ICA Safe Travel link if you intend to travel to Singapore for the event.
2) Q: Will the Montgomery Asia team be able to assist with regards to my entry in Singapore?
A: Depending on an attendee’s country of origin, various methods under the Safe Travel Lanes introduced by the government, may be used to enter Singapore. For more information about these you may visit this link. The Montgomery Asia Team will work with the Singapore Tourism Board and relevant authorities to facilitate entry for international attendees who need further assistance. We will inform attendees of the necessary documents required by the government to facilitate their entry to Singapore, subject to approval.
3) Q: What are the entry requirements at SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA, MPA and Food2Go 2022?
A: To ensure health and safety, all participants will have to be fully vaccinated. *An individual is considered fully vaccinated if they (a) have received the full regimen of a WHO EUL vaccine, or (b) are within the 180-day exemption period after recovery from COVID 19.
4) Q: What are the Safe Management Measures (SMM) in place at SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA, MPA and Food2Go 2022?
A: Here are some of the key SMMs:
- Private transport only for overseas attendees upon arrival and departure at Changi Airport and between locations within the event itinerary.
- All attendees are required to download the TraceTogether mobile app for contact tracing and Safe Entry purposes as the event is expecting more than 500 audiences at any time.
- Safe distancing is encouraged but not required between individuals or groups in all settings.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated. Safe Entry Vaccination Checks will take place at entrances to the hall.
- All attendees are required to wear a face mask at all times, except when drinking and eating.
- F&B/ sampling is permitted at MICE events, including self-serve buffets. Participants are no longer required to be stationary (i.e. seated or standing) during consumption of F&B.
*Important: The above guidelines are subject to changes as the COVID-19 situation develops globally.
Contact the Montgomery Asia Team
You may contact the Montgomery Asia Team directly at: